Adviser Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- Respond to enquiries promptly (within one business day), observing any stated contact preference or, where there is none stated, calling the enquirer.
- Be courteous, honest, helpful and welcoming. Treat all enquirers with respect.
- Converse with the potential client in plain, easy-to-understand English.
- Conduct your business honestly and transparently.
- Deal with complaints promptly and professionally.
- Abide by all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements as set out by your governing body (e.g. FCA, ACCA or SRA) and English law.
- Ensure your online profile is true, fair and accurate in all material respects and complies with all applicable regulatory or statutory requirements.
- Our staff aim to always be polite, helpful and treat you with respect. We ask they are treated likewise in return, and will not tolerate any abuse towards our staff.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.